Instructions for G-CSF Patient information leaflet
- Filgrastim and pegylated filgrastim should be stored in the fridge.
- One vial to be taken 300 mcg of G-CSF sub cut on day 6 after ovulation
- Then do a pregnancy test 5 days after the injection which is equivalent to 11 days after ovulation. If the next pregnancy test is negative you do not undertake further injections until day 6 post ovulation of your next cycle.
- If pregnancy test is positive, you will need to take one vial 300 mcg of G-CSF sub cut once every 5 days until 9 weeks gestation.
- Price per vial is £80 and are sold in packs of 5 equivalent to £400.
- 5 days prior to embryo transfer take 300 mcg of G-CSF sub cut
- A further 300 mcg injection to be taken 3-5 days after the initial injection
- At positive pregnancy test you need to take 1 vial 300 mcg G-CSF sub cut once every 5 days until 9 weeks gestation
- If pregnancy test is negative you do not need to undertake further G-CSF injections